Unique Fine Macro mode
Revolutionary Fine Macro technology stabilizes the precise fine light control from 1/128 to 1/1024 in 1/6 Ev steps fine turning to achieve the accuracy of microscope. While in Manual mode, the power ratio can be adjusted from full power to 1/64 in 1/3 Ev steps. This mode helps to achieve more stable quality when shooting high sensitive images.
Tube flash design
Tube flash design is applied to achieve uniform light effect. Light power ratio control can be adjusted independently according to the light conditions.
Expansion flash head
The ring head can adapt the lens from 49 to 82mm. Expanding the ring head to eliminate the problem of vignetting and hidden corners during macro photography. Package includes adaptor rings 52, 58, 62, 67, 72 and 77mm (49, 55 and 82mm are optional for purchase).
Wireless TTL with multi-function remote control system. MF18 can be used as master flash to control slave group A and C with ± 3.0Ev compensation setting. Perfectly assorts with Di866 Mark II / Di622 Mark II or Original Canon/Nikon flashes to create more lighting effects.
- Auto mode: Flash light is automatically controlled by the camera
- TTL mode: Flash light is automatically controlled by the camera but the flash exposure value can be compensated.
- Wireless mode: Used as Master flash to control slave flash Group A or C; Support Canon and Nikon flashes.
- Fine Macro mode: Flash power can be adjusted from 1/128 to 1/1024 at every 1/6 Ev steps.
- Manual mode: Flash power can be adjusted from full power to 1/64 at every 1/3 Ev steps.
- Custom setting: All setting is customized by user.
LED focus lamp with light power ratio control makes it easy to focus on the shooting subject. The brightness reflects flash power ratio setting of left and right, the effect can be previewed.