What is LOMO?
The following are the company’s 10 Rules of Lomography:
Lomography is a commercial trademark of Lomographische AG, Austria for products and services related to photography. The 35 mm LOMO LC-A camera employed an unusual lens which produced large amounts of distortion at the edges of the image whilst keeping the centre sharp.
Lomography emphasizes casual, snapshot photography. Accidents such as over-saturated colors, lens artifacts, and exposure defects are rehabilitated to produce swirly, abstract effects – a trait emphasized by practitioners. Others use the technique to document everyday life, because the small camera size and ability to shoot in low light encourages candid photography, photo reportage and photo vérité.
- Take your LOMO everywhere you go.
- Use it anytime – day or night.
- Lomography is not an interference in your life, but a part of it.
- Shoot from the hip.
- Approach the objects of your lomographic desire as close as possible.
- Don’t think.
- Be fast.
- You don’t have to know beforehand what you’ve captured on film.
- You don’t have to know afterwards, either.
- Don’t worry about the rules.
What is morelomo?
This is not an effect filter.
This is not a photoshop like tools.
We don’t need any setting.
No technical skills required.
No effect filters selection.
Because this is a reality camera tools to help you enjoy LOMO life.