- Extreme High Heat Resistance: high heat resistance materials and quartz tube design reduce the heat effects significantly, emitting with full flash without overheating problems and achieving above 1000 times continuum.
- Quartz Tube Design: capture the important moments and reliably in the extreme case of high power and high frequency flash shooting, without concerns about overheating flash effects.
- Equipped with flash diffuser: for full frame digital SLR camera, you can greatly expand the flash illumination angle and also weaken the shadow of the edge from direct flash lighting, suitable for portrait photography.
- Perfect combination: high-performance MG8000 with Nissin Power Pack PS300 can speed up the recycle time, perfectly to achieve high power and frequency of flash photography.
- Color and Auto Rotate Display bears simple and user friendly features of our design concept
- The Color Display will automatically follow camera angle in different position and six icons interface gives user friendly operation and representing different menus – Auto, TTL, Manual/Av, Multi, Wireless TTL (Master/Remote) and Customer Setting.
- Various Functions – TTL, Manual/Av, Multi Flash
- TTL: Supporting Canon E-TTL/E-TTL II , Nikon i-TTL/i-TTL-BL. Flash light is automatically controlled by the camera but the flash exposure value can be compensated.
- Manual: Flash power can be adjusted manually at 22 levels, from full power to 1/128 power at every 1/3 stops. The appropriate distance to the subject is shown in the display in accordance with the aperture value set on the camera.
- Av priority: The flash light can be automatically controlled by the photo sensor built-in the flash unit instead of TTL metering. The F. Stop can be set from F1.4~F16. The distance at the F-stop set on the flash and camera is shown in the display.
- Multi Flash: The power ratio can be set from 1/8 to 1/128.
- The best solution for off camera flash technique
- The MG8000 Extreme Wireless TTL system support Canon/Nikon wireless TTL system. MG8000 Extreme can be used jointly with Canon and Nikon original flash as either Master and Remote (Slave).
- The MG8000 Extreme also supports digital (pre-flash system) and analogue (film type camera’s flash and/or studio flash under both of Manual and Av. priority mode.
- Multi-Flash: Repeating flash for multi-exposure image in one frame.
- Sub-Flash: The MG8000 Extreme provides an extra small flash (GN12) below the main flash. This small flash gives a fill-in light while bouncing the main flash. Bouncing the light may shadow the underside of face, and this fill-in flash brightens up the shadow. The power ratio of Sub-Flash can be set from 1/1 to 1/128
- My TTL: TTL exposure level is accurately calibrated for standard balance in accordance with Nissin’s standard. If any adjustment is however required, or if you like to set your own preferable level, it can be adjust for about +3Ev. ~ -3Ev. by every 1/3 step.
- Quick Loading Battery Magazine: The MG8000 Extreme has battery magazine system same as Di866 Mark II and Di466. A convenient battery magazine provides all four AA-size batteries slot in the same direction, so that the batteries can be correctly inserted without fail even in the poor light condition.
- External Service Box: External Power Pack Socket: MG8000 Extreme supports Nissin Power Pack PS300.
- X terminal: MG8000 Extreme has X-terminal socket for flash synchronization.
- USB Service Port: MG8000 Extreme provides a USB port to update the latest firmware.
- Rear curtain sync and High speed shutter: In Rear curtain sync., the flash fires just before the rear curtain closed. By using this function at slow shutter speed, a moving subject will appear with such moving marks behind. High speed sync. is recommended for daylight flash photography.